Friday, November 11, 2016

November 2016


Dearest Friends,


It is a wonderful day to say that Teresa and I are about to trust the Lord even more. We want to thank all our faithful supporters and prayer warriors, without which our successful mission to the churches would never have been possible. We are going to continue to go out to the churches, but we will no longer be with Saving Grace World Missions. SGWM has faithfully served our needs from the time that we first went out to Germany. We are about to embark on our 7th year of domestic mission work and are so pleased to tell you how grateful we are for all your support. God has been so faithful to us to allow us to “semi-retire”. That means that we have an adequate amount of personal support that we can more freely serve our Lord. This will be our last newsletter on SGWM. We have a blog we will continue to update; btmuller.blogspot.com. You can find us there in the future!



 Since our last news letter, I have had the blessed opportunity to minister again at CC Mountain View. What a wonderful group of saints; they are letting their light shine in Silicon Valley! I am so blessed by pastor Rick Frank’s honest transparency and zeal to worship with all their heart. I was very refreshed by my visit with them.


In September, I visited the Grace Sandpoint Bible College in
 Montana. I absolutely love going  to Montana! It is so wild and free! So  free that for the week that I was teaching at the Bible College, I had no internet or phone! Yes there still are places in the world where this could happen. I appreciate going to a college to teach again as I can invest much more time presenting subjects that will impact these students for a lifetime.









After this, I immediately headed down to the Calvary Chapel Pastors Conference in Costa Mesa. I was so blessed to interact with the pastors of Calvary Chapel. They have been carrying the banner of Christ for decades and continue faithfully preaching and teaching about our Lord and Savior Jesus! While there, I had the opportunity to lead two sales reps to Christ. They were attending the conference to market their materials. What a joy to share with them!

Teresa and I are slowing down for the holidays and are preparing for another Muller Family Reunion this Christmas! We are so blessed to have been given four wonderful sons, their wives, and seven grandchildren at this date! Who could have imagined what God would do with us? He has so far exceeded our dreams!
Thank you again for standing with us. Please keep praying for us as we are still in the battle.
                                                                                               
Your servants, Bruce & Teresa



(Bob the Bear gave me a scare
When I was aware that I was
to share his lair.)

No comments:

Post a Comment